Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Army Wife Intimidates Recruiting Sgt

So today I left work at 12:00 to head to Jax to get my military ID taken care of. I called yesterday and spoke to an un-named Sgt at the recruiting office (as I was advised to do so) when I went with Justin on his last visit. He told me to to meet him at the office on Tuesday and that I he would take me to NAS-Jax to get my ID. I gave him some info regarding setting my appt at NAS to which he informed me that I did not need an appt. When I got to his office today he said that I should have made an appt but everything will "probably be ok" and gave me directions as to where to go...hmmmm. So my reply very professionally might I add was Sgt. un-named I asked you that yesterday so i've now taken off from my job and drove 74.4 miles so "probably" doesn't work for me today I need you to assure me this will happen. He asked if I had my paperwork which was never mentioned but fortunately with this being the US Govt I knew that if they mailed it to me I would need it so I did have it. I told him I did and that I was very efficient and it was quite obvious to me that he wasn't all the while flashing a pearly white smile. He stood there for a moment before replying that I should have no problem getting what I needed taken care of because I was intimidating him at that moment. How great is that???? Needless to say I came home with my ID in hand :) I think Justin would be proud

No comments:

Post a Comment