Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 1 the countdown begins...


Today was definitely a day of mixed emotions, I stood by my husband with camera in hand, tears rolling down my face wanting nothing more than to hug and kiss him. In my moment of not wanting to let go and say goodbye...I was the most proud i've ever been. I would have never imagined my life being a military spouse but the pride and honor that I feel is beyond words. I'm not sure what this new journey in our lives will bring but I welcome it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Justin. I reckon that belly in that picture will be gone in a couple months! I'll still take you in the gym when you get back home. haha

    Be tough and do the best you can. You never know what you are capable of and you'll only sell yourself short if you don't push yourself to find out.

    ReplyDelete